Introducing the new Pyro700-X series! The Pyro700-X series of motors are heavily upgraded versions of their previous generation. New features include lower internal resistance, higher efficiency and upgraded ball bearings. The new Pyro motors provide an even higher power output with the same cool-running reputation that has earned them their seat at the top.
This version of the Pyro700-52 is the Long Shaft version. The output shaft is longer making it easier to use a counter-bearing type system. The shaft is made of hardened steel, but it can be cut with a dremel cutting wheel to whatever length you desire. The motor shaft does have a flat spot cut into it for easy pinion mounting!
This motor is awesome on a Logo 600, T-Rex 700, or any .90 sized electric conversion!
**Mounting bolt spacing is 30mm.
- ** Mounting bolt spacing is 30mm. **
- ** Mounting bolt holes are 4mm. **
- Motor Shaft: 6mm
- Motor Diameter: 50.8mm
- Motor Length: 61.5mm
- Weight: 375g
- Motor KV: 530
- Wattage: 300-4500W
- Max Continuous Current: 100A
- Rm: 0.024 Ohm
- Max RPM: 30,000
- Pole Count: 10
- Max. Efficiency: 91%
- The magnets in the Pyro700 series of motors are rated for up to 150 degrees Celsius, and the windings are rated for up to 300 degrees Celsius. Please do not exceed these operating temperatures as it will result motor failure.
- The Pyro700 series are outrunning motors. Please ensure that the rotating motor housing is not in contact with anything and that it can spin freely before operation.
- Please use caution with the operation of electronic drives! This is a very powerful motor, and improper use / misuse may result in serious damage or injury.