Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300X plastic Head Center Hub, using aluminum alloy.
This part will add fly precision and shock resistance to your 300X.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 300X.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your helicopters.
- Precision and higher tensile stretch increase fly precision and parts durability.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300X part.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Head Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Assembly weight: 3.92g
- 1 x 300X CNC Head Center Hub – Silver anodize
- 1 x Hex Cup Screw M2x10
- 2 x Hex Cup Screw M2x12
- 1 x Self Lock Nut M2
- 4 x 2x3.5h0.2 Shim Washer