Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Nano CPX head system introducing Direct Flight Control System (DFC).
Thanks a unique, innovative and simple design, we created the ultimate DFC head system for your Nano CPX.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the best fly control and superior resistance in case of crash.
Special rigid and not adjustable plastic rods connect swash plate and main grips directly; the same rod assures a precise anti-rotation function.
Thanks those combined DFC rod functions fly input as the FBL unit correction moove will be transmit much quickly, without any delay to main grip / main blade increasing fly precision for the ultimate 3D fly.
Our Nano CPX DFC system design is based on lightweight, simplicity and efficiently to achieve the best fly enjoyment with the less number of parts.
Lynx Nano CPX DFC Head Set comes pre-assembled.
- DFC System on your Nano CPX
- Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise fly control
- Super precise on fly and super strong in case of crash.
- Direct replacement for the standard Nano CPX parts.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Nano CPX DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
- Nano CPX Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
- Nano CPX DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based
- Bearing material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Assembly weight: 1.27 g
- 1 x Nano CPX DFC Center Hub Red
- 2 x Nano CPX Main Grip Silver pre-assembled with hardware and DFC rod