Micro Digital Tachometer HAN156
- Handy, pocket-sized tachometer
- Works with 2-, 3- and 4-blade propellers
- Simple, one-button operation
- The Hangar 9® Micro Digital Tachometer is engineered using the latest technology.
- This handy tuning tool can measure the rpm of any engine equipped with a 2-, 3-, or 4-bladed propeller. RPM is displayed in up to four digits, with a range of up to 32,000 rpm.
- A long lasting 3V 220mAh lithium battery is included.
- The Micro Digital Tachometer’s auto shut-off feature prolongs battery life, and a low-battery icon indicates when the battery needs to be changed.
- It's also small enough to easily fit into your pocket.