The 450 X is an amazing 450 class RTF helicopter. Lynx has looked closely at the helicopter’s performance, and we have found a number of areas for improvement. One issue we noted was the standard heli Tail Boom Clamp.
These parts originally in plastic can’t clamp the boom as need, than vibe or tail wag can upend, reducing the tail system performance.
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 450 X plastic tail boom clamp, using aluminum alloy.
We designed a clamp that once installed will lock perfectly the boom making the tail system “rock-solid”. Like any Lynx part we aim for the strongest part with the lightest weight. We always look for upgrades that will not compromise helicopter performance.
The details and design of this tail servo mount add top performance and an exotic look to your 450 X tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 450 X tail parts.
- Optimized tail boom support for a “rock solid” clamp.
- Increased rigidity of the tail system improving tail performance reducing wag and vibes.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assistance, achieving the lightest weight with the maximum strength.
- Tail Boom Clamp Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish.
- Screw material: Carbon steel 12.9 class
1 x CNC 450 X Tail Boom Clamp - Red Anodized
3 x Hex Cap Screw M2X6