The 300 X is an amazing 300 class RTF helicopter. Lynx has looked closely at the helicopter’s performance, and we have found a number of areas for improvement. One issue we noted was the standard heli Tail Servo Mount.
These parts originally in plastic can’t clamp the boom as need, than vibe or tail wag can upend, reducing tail performance.
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300 X plastic tail servo mount, using aluminum alloy.
We designed two clamps that once installed in the boom will support perfectly the tail servo. Like any Lynx part we aim for the strongest part with the lightest weight. We always look for upgrades that will increase helicopter performance.
The details and design of this tail servo mount add top performance and an exotic look to your 300 X tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X tail parts.
- Optimized tail servo support protecting the servo case
- Increased rigidity of the tail servo improving tail system performance reducing wag and vibes.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assistance, achieving the lightest weight with the maximum strength.
- Tail servo support material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish.
- Screw material: Carbon steel 12.9 class
- Assembled weight (including hardware): 3.75g
2 x CNC 300 X – Mini Protos tail servo mount
2 x M2x8 Hex Cup Screw
4 x M2x6 Hex Cup Screw