SAB 770mm Blackline carbon blades ( Orange ) 2D BL770-2DO
- In order to improve safety in the event of a crash, we include a steel safety wire alongside the leading edge of the blade. Blades are also made with a double layer of unidirectional carbon fiber.
- SAB's BlackLine blades are the strongest blades we have ever made!
- SAB designers have developed a new concept, the Italian tradition of artistry is applied to make a blade that can turn your flying into an art.
- SAB's BlackLine edition is available in three different versions, 1D,2D,3D to accommodate different flying styles:
+ 2D A Great Compromise:
- We developed 2D blades for precise aerobatic flying.
- The blades are designed with the precise 3D pilot in mind.
- The blades center of gravity and total weight is optimized to reach the best compromise between stability and maneuverability.
- We also offer a special class of 2D blades designed specifically for F3C pilots; these combine precision with even more stability to satisfy F3C requirements.
|Symetrical ||Yes |
|Width||61 mm |
|Root||12 mm |
|Bolt Hole ||5 mm|