For more information on the XF Multi-Rotor Propeller Adapter series, an Installation Diagram (PDF): CLICK HERE
Note: the new KDE Direct XF Dual-Propeller Adapter provides a professional-quality, CNC balanced folding-propeller assembly for the KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series (and adaptable to other motors with dual M3 x 12mm mounting threads). The upgrade includes Class 12.9 hardware to adopt multiple blade root thicknesses and utilizes M3 nylon-insert locknuts to maintain consistent hold to the included custom CNC-machined, Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws; preventing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights (no Loctite required for consistent blade pressure).
In addition, full performance data is provided in the tables below.
- One (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Dual-Propeller Adapter
- One (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Dual-Propeller Adapter Lower Base
- One (1) KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Series Aluminum Dual-Propeller Adapter Upper Plate
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 11.25 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 13.75 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw (Class 12.9, Custom-CNC)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 7.95 x 0.75 mm Round Hole Shims (ABS Copolymer, Custom-CNC)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Lower Base
- Black-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Upper Plate
- 12 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)