- BNF Basic Convenience
- 2221 - 1800Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Spektrum™ 6250 HX Flybarless Controller With Two Remote Receiver Ports
- 6S Power System Provides Ballistic 3D Performance
- Hobbywing 60A Platinum ESC With New IC3 Connector
- Spektrum 3055 and 3065 Servos
- Optimized Servo Geometry
- Fiberglass Canopy and Painted Tail Fin
- Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Optimized and Lightened Main Frame
- Forward Programming
- CNC Main Blade Grips
- Stunning Black Anodized Hardware
- Large Tail Boom and New CNC Tail Case
- High Visibility Fin and Trim Scheme
- Improved Main Rotor Blade Design
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
- Gen2 or iX12 required for Telemetry and Forward Programming Features
- 22.2V 6S 1300-1800mAh 30C LiPo Flight Battery
- Suitable LiPo Balancing Charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) Factory Assembled Blade Fusion 360 helicopter with:
- (1) 350mm Carbon Fiber Main Rotor Blade
- (2) 65mm Composite Plastic Tail Rotor Blades
- (1) Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Flight Controller
- (1) Spektrum 4649T 2.4GHz DSMX® Receiver with Telemetry
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor, 1800Kv
- (1) Brushless 60A ESC
- (3) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli Cyclic Servos
- (1) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli MG Servo
- (1) Product Manual
- Everything expertly tuned by our team of pilots and developers!
Expanding on the Fusion line of helicopters, the Blade® Fusion™ 360 redefines BNF performance in a 300-sized machine. With the popular 360 size, Blade has taken a fresh approach in redeveloping the Fusion 360 by adding high-end hardware, all carbon fiber and aluminum construction, improved power system package, and more.
Cutting-edge Spektrum™ technology is featured throughout this beast from new Spektrum 3055 & 3065 servos with Optimized Servo Geometry to the new ground-breaking Spektrum 6250 HX flybarless system. This new flybarless controller features advanced adaptive flight control algorithms, forward programming, 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial sensor, low-latency high-speed operation, two remote receiver ports for diversity, and a vibration rejecting aluminum lower case.
Pre-installed and pre-programmed in the Fusion 360 is a HobbyWing 60A Platinum ESC ready for 6S power. The 2221-1800Kv brushless outrunner motor delivers impressive headspeeds via the helical main gear for a powerful and efficient punch that's unlike anything else in this size from Blade. The new all carbon fiber and aluminum design takes frame rigidity to another level for a rock solid flight experience. The new carbon fiber main rotor blades feature an improved aerodynamic design with increases to efficiency and power. A new oversized tail boom eliminates the need for boom supports and is crowned by a new CNC aluminum tail case improving vibration damping and performance. All this combines to give pilots one of the best flying Blade models to date!