200mw of power transmission is ideal for FPV racing, not too much to over power other racers but enough that you get a great signal. The Racer has 40 channels including the Raceband frequencies. Raceband 5.8 ferquency is 8 channels evenly spread out every 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band.
- 10cm Pigtail with RIGHT ANGLE SMA connector for a very small footprint and clean build.
- Fits Mini and Micro multirotors with ease!
- Only weighs 8 grams!
- The Racer VTX features an easy to use single button, LED Display interface.
- 40 channels: Covers 5 Bands - including Raceband
- Easy to use button and LED Display for frequency and band selection
- Very Small size and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5.6GHz-5.95GHz
- Pigtail with Right Angle SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 30x22x8mm
- Operating Voltage: +6.0V to +30.0V
- Supply current: 200 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to +85 C
- Weight: 8g
- Antenna Connector: 10cm Pigtail with Right Angle SMA Female Connector with
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change Channel, push and hold for 2 seconds to change Frequency
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- 1 x video transmitter
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x GoPro cable
- 1 x power/video cable