- Sleek silver color
- Machined-Aluminum quad bearing 4096 resolutions gimbals
- External accessible stick tension adjustments
- Real-time SD-card data logging of critical flight information
- Balanced weight distribution of radio with comfortable rubber hand grips
- External DSC port for flight simulator connections or third party devices
- External data port for optional Bluetooth
- 5000 mAh LiPo battery
- Updateable firmware with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Easy-to-use graphical programming menus
- 3.5-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) color and touch screen
- 12 programmable proportional channels
- Supports all model types: airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotor, cars and boats
- Flight phase assignable and programmable voice switches
- User created and user assignable voice files
- Real-time telemetry voice announcements and alerts
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- In-flight auto trim of airplanes
- 14 wing types for airplanes and sailplanes
- Ready to go wing and flap mixers
- 8 programmable mixers, 5 linear and 3 curve mixers
- Wide range of sailplane programming: butterfly, camber, aileron differential
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- 10 logical switch assignments
- 3 channel servo sequencer
- Dual, triple rates and expos
- Adjustable trim steps 0 to 10
- Selectable frame rates of 10ms or 20ms
- 6 flight modes with voice announcements
- Multi receiver binding for expansion and system redundancy
- User adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- MP3 player (uses SD card up to 32 GB)
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe model operation
- Use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- 30 model memories with almost unlimited model storage on SD memory card
- Support for digital SUMD or SUMO (PPM) outputs for third party controllers
VOICE, COLOR and TOUCH
Voice, color and touch is what makes the Graupnermz-24 PRO one of the most versatile radios on the market, at a price that is unmatched in the industry. You will experience a new level of connection between you and your model with 12 channels and built-in real-time voice telemetry. Colorful menus and displays make usability easy with the TFT color and touch screen. Simply navigate through the menus and setup options with the touch of your finger or a stylus. Traditional navigation keys provide an old-school alternative if you prefer to physically push buttons.
The high-precision machined aluminum quad bearing gimbals are adjustable with a 4096 resolution precision for smooth and accurate flight control. Safe and worry-free flights are achieved by hopping over 75 2.4 GHz channels to secure the most reliable interference-free operating channel. The silver and black case cover creates a smooth professional look.
Telemetry is integrated in all of our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) radio systems and the mz-24 PRO will not require any additional hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, or receiver voltage. Like all of our HoTT receivers, the included 9-channel and 6-channel receivers provide telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you in case of an imminent system failure. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules and sensors that can connect directly to your HoTT receivers for immediate operation without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that will work seamlessly with your mz-24 PRO HoTT radio.
Easily assign telemetry functions and notifications to switches that provide information about battery voltage, used battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed and much more. This helps to increase your situational awareness and adds extra flight safety. The real-time bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any problems detected. No moresurprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range! During flight, important data is logged on the SD memory card to help you later analyze and improve your system's reliability and performance.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
Themz-24 PROallows you to configure any switch or control with voice announcements, so you can hear any announcement you want, from "your landing gear is down and your flaps in landing position" to perhaps your current flight mode. Voices triggers can also be dependent on flight mode, providing you with countless options to set up announcement combinations based on your flying needs and airplane conditions. Record your own messages to customize your experience by downloading the free Graupner firmware update studio program.
Control your model in every conceivable condition with logical switch positions or controls. This function adds a new dimension of control to the way we fly our models. For example, you can set up a logical switch that will not allow your gear to come down unless you have your flaps in the landing position, and the AND/OR switch combinations are only limited by your imagination.
The three channel servo sequencer allows you to set up a series of up to nine timed events all with the toggle of a switch or by setting a logical switch. Retract landing gears, open/close gear doors and have your pilot turn and wave all by setting and saving the sequence of events.
AUTO TRIM AND STEP
The mz-24 PRO provides many options for controlling your trim settings, resulting in a perfectly trimmed model. Trimming your airplane, especially during its first flight, has never been easier! Just fly your airplane at level attitude and pull the auto trim switch and the mz-24 PRO will automatically set the trims on your airplane. The auto trim switch can be freely assigned to any switch, giving you maximum flexibility during flight.
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your flight controller or make receiver settings? The mz-24 PRO radio can easily setup, program, and change all GraupnerHoTT products remotely, eliminating the need for cables, computers or programming boxes!
SIX MODEL TYPES
The mz-24 PRO supports the following model types: airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotor, boats and cars. Each model has different programming functions available according to its unique specifications. By downloading free voice files you can adapt voice triggers to all your models.
It is important to all of us at Graupnerthat you make good use of your investment in our products. All of our HoTT products (receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs, multirotor flight controllers, flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter model used. This unified technology standard will ensure the same operation and user experience across all devices, making it future-proof for new developments.
Our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes and multirotors will further enhance the usability of your mz-24 PRO.
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mz-24 PRO radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, allowing everyone to learn or teach about the experience of radio controlled hobbies.
- mz-24 PRO Transmitter Silver
- 1 x GR-16L 8ch receiver
- 2 x GR-12L 6ch receiver
- 5000 mAh LiPo Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adapter wire
- USB Cable
- SD Card adapter
- SD Card case
- Micro SD Card
- Hard case
- USB adapter wire
- Neckstrap balancer
- Two year Warranty
|14 Wing Types - NORMAL: 1A, 1A1F, 2A, 2A1F, 2A2F, 2A4F, 4A2F, 4A4F, DELTA: 2A, 2A1F, 2A2F, 2A4F, 4A2F, 4A4F||14 Wing Types - NORMAL: 1A, 1A1F, 2A, 2A1F, 2A2F, 2A4F, 4A2F, 4A4F, DELTA: 2A, 2A1F, 2A2F, 2A4F, 4A2F, 4A4F||6 Swash Plate Types - 1S, 2S 180, 3S 120, 3S 140, 3S Elev, 4S 90|
|3 Tail Types - Normal, V-Tail, 2 Elev||3 Tail Types - Normal, V-Tail, 2 Elev||Pitch Curves (7 Points)|
|Wing Mixers - RUDD> AILE, AILE>RUDD, RUDD>ELEV||Wing Mixers - RUDD> AILE, AILE>RUDD, RUDD>ELEV||Throttle Curves (7 Points)|
|Flap Mixers - AILE>FLAP, ELEV>FLAP, FLAP>ELEV||Flap Mixers - AILE>FLAP, ELEV>FLAP, FLAP>ELEV||Pitch Throttle Trim x 6|
|8 Free Program mixers, 5 x Linear Mixers, 3 x Curve Mixers||8 Free Program mixers, 5 x Linear Mixers, 3 x Curve Mixers||Swash Limit|
|Aileron Differential||Aileron Differential||Swash Mixer|
|Throttle Curve Mixer||Throttle Curve Mixer||8 Free Program mixers, 5 x Linear Mixers, 3 x Curve Mixers|
|Flap Settings||Flap Settings||Throttle Mixer - AILE>THRO, ELEV>THRO, RUDD>THRO|
|Airbrake Function||Camber Function||Gyro & Governor Function|
|V-Tail Function||V-Tail Function||Pitch Tail Mixer|
|Idle Low Function||Butterfly Function with Elevator Compensation||Dual Rate/Triple Rate Expo|
|Dual Rate/Triple Rate Expo||Dual Rate/Triple Rate Expo|
|Snap Roll Function||Snap Roll Function|