T-Motor Aircraft Series - Fixed Wing Domination.
Setting the standard for high performance fixed wing aircraft motors, T-Motor has developed the "AT" series of brushless motor power, providing incredible levels of performance and quality for the ultimate in fixed wing aircraft domination.
Constructed of aircraft grade materials with a keen focus on quality and outright performance, T-Motor utilizes hand wound stator wiring for the ultimate in efficiency and power. Utilizing military grade high temperature enameled wire, the AT series of motors offer incredible levels of high temperature resistance under heavy power demand, offering excellent thermal capability with substantial overall durability.
Designed for incredible levels of torque & power, T-Motor AT brushless motors utilize curved thermal resistant arc magnets, utilizing a balanced magnet gap with precise tolerance & control. Optimized for extreme levels of performance under heavy flight demands, the overall magnet design equates to greater levels of power output for extreme levels torque twisting power.
Incorporating a high quality triple bearing design via 28 series AT motors and above, T-Motor offers a variety of AT motor power selections with high quality mounting hardware for ease of application. Constructed of the finest materials for exceptional levels of power & performance, the AT series of brushless motors provide the power, quality & performance for the ultimate in fixed wing flight.
T-Motor AT Series Features:
- Purpose Built Fixed Wing Motor Application
- Ultra Efficient Hand Wound Stator
- Incredible Levels of Power & Torque
- Aircraft Grade Materials & Construction
- Ultra Efficient Thermal Dissipation via Lateral Cooling Vents
- Military Grade High Temperature Enameled Wiring
- High Strength C-Clip & Locking Collar for Maximum Reliability
- High Torque Curved ARC Magnets for Maximum Performance
- Triple Bearing Layout for Optimized Stability & Efficiency
- High Quality, Non Slip Mounting Accessories & Hardware
Power: 1800W (180 seconds)
Peak Current: 80A (180 seconds)
Rated Voltage: 6S 22.2V LiPo
Wire Leads: 100mm Enameled Wire
Idle Current: 2.4A / 10V
Internal Resistance: 16 mOhms
Motor Diameter: 50mm
Motor Length: 45mm
Shaft Diameter: 6mm
Prop Size Recommendations:
14x7 / 15x8 / 16x7