Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Lynx closely test the standard 130 X motor during 3d fly followed by intensive bench test to simulate and retrieve information of motor temperature and dissipation during the harder fly condition. Thanks cooperation with electronics and motor expert, Lynx was able determinate the perfect motor heat sinks for your 130 X standard motor.
Small details make an important difference; Thermal Analysis software interfaced with FEA analysis software give us the support to determinate the best compromise between weight and thermal dissipation efficiently. Your 130 X standard motor will definitely run cooler and speed-up the recovery “low” temperature time between each multisession fly.
- Help motor to run cooler with general better performance.
- Help to a fast “low” temperature recover between multisession fly.
- Low temperature motor running means more stable power and longer motor life.
- Better motor efficacy and low temperature run will reduce risk of motor / esc motherboard electronics damage.
- Unique and stylish Lynx design
- Easy and quick installation thanks specific design
- Thermal Analysis Software interfaced with FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design for the best compromise design, weigh, and thermal dissipation efficiently.
- Motor Heat Sinks Material: Aluminum 6061-T6 – Red anodized finish
- 1 x 130X CNCMotor Heat Sinks
TIPSANDADVISES FOR BEST FUNCTION:
Add smaller qty of lock thread (medium or strong resistance) in the motor heat sinks clamping surface, this will remove any gap of air between motor and heat sinks surface optimizing thermal exchange, will also easily firmly lock the heat sinks to the outside motor housing.