1 x Airbrush fiberglass canopy
1 x Airbrush fiberglass tail boom
1 x CF vertical Fin
1 x Blades Holder
4 x Button Head Cap screw M2.5 x 6
1 x CF Tail Rod
- Use for Trex 450 Pro, 450 Pro V2, 450 Pro DFC.
- Very easy to install.
- Weight approx: 83g (boom + canopy)
Installation guide (These below body kit images are for illustration purposes only)
Remove the horizontal and vertical fins, the tail gear box, metal stabilizer mount, boom supports, and tail pushrod guides.
- Carefully install the Fusuno fiberglass tail boom by sliding it forward over the boom. Be sure the Align aluminum tail boom goes through the holes of the foam supports inside the fiberglass tail boom.
- Secure the fiberglass tail boom by installing the four button head cap screws M2.5 x 6.
- Reinstall the tail gear box and secure the Fusuno CF vertical fin.
- Remove the stock tail pushrod and install the Fusuno CF tail rod.
- Please adjust the tail pushrod linkage length and re-setup your tail servo endpoints as necessary.