--> Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX plastic landing gear using Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Alloy, once installed the 180CFX will not look the same anymore.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap; often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We add 3 degree noise down angle to improve the looking and lift the tail rotor form the ground and save the tail system when land or take off.
We are pilots, and we know what and heli need.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX landing gear.
- 3 degree Tail lift assure more space and safe landign and take off.
- CNC Landing gear support increase frame stiffener, with incredible hard landing resistance.
- Replaceable landing skids available.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
- Landing Gear Support Materials: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized
- Landing Gear Skids and Stiffeners Material: Carbon Fiber 0.8 mm thickness
- Screw material: 12.9 Carbon steel
- Weight Assembly: 4.25 g
2 x 180CFX – CNC Landing Gear Support - Black
2 x 180CFX – Carbon Fiber Landing Gear Skids
4 x M1.6x4 Hex Cup Screw
4 x M1.6x4 Pan Head Screw – Self Tapping
4 x M1.6 “C” Washer Black
LX1376 - 180CFX- Ultra Landing Gear Skids Spare - Profile 1