--> Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX plastic tail grip, using aluminum alloy.
Our tail grip are weighted with integrated CNC weigh, we choose for this specific application to add the center balancer near the lock screw, were will not affect with the normal tail system.
We also determinate vibration form a unbalanced tail grip system, and thanks a special software we moved the position of the linkage ball to move the CG closer possible the tail hub centerline.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight, in particular micro helicopters tail components, were smaller weight difference can made huge difference in final performance.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, we expect form our upgrade a better performance.
The counter couple weights are sized to reduce the servo load during fly, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
The details and design of these tail grips add top performance in your 180CFX tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX tail parts.
- Increase tail response and reduce vibration.
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing
- SST linkage balls to assure durability and wear resistance
- Integrated CNC counter balance weight to reduce servo load during fly maneuvers, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Tail Grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – clear anodized
- Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
- Linkage Ball Material: SST
- Assembly weight: 2.5g
2 x 180CFX - Tail Grips - Black - pre-assembly
LX1423 - 180CFX - Tail Grip Service Bag