--> Download PDF Manual here
Here at Lynx Heli Innovations we are helicopter pilots and fly the same models you do.
The 180CFX system can perform better if special rigid dampeners are used.
By combining our engineering and helicopter experience we have designed special dampeners that hold the spindle and reduce play to emphasize the semi-rigid head flight characteristics.
We choose the solid bushing without O-ring because during our intense test, using the standard lynx system, with O-ring fails for fast wearing.
After necessary study we discovery that the issue was the thickness of the POM ring, for that reason we decided to remove the O-ring, and use a solid bushing that assure the best performance and wear resistance
Our dampeners will increase the response and the fly precision in your 180CFX
These dampeners give your 180CFX an incredibly precise feel in the air. The difference is visible, particularly in fast forward flight and with quick pitch changes.
Our tests show that 180CFX Lynx dampeners are advised when high head speed is requested.
- Direct replacement for your 180CFX
- Increased head rigidity give precise and crispy fly feeling with standard plastic head or with any brand head upgrades parts.
- Quick move response for the ultimate 3D experience.
- Incredible spam life resistance.
- Extra shimming options for the best fine tuning set up.
- Bushing Material: Techno-Polymer base POM.
- Fine Adjustment Shims Washer: Brass
4 x Ultra Dampeners – Bushing
8 x Fine Adjustment Shims Washer