Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX bottom plate , using aluminum alloy.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
The CNC Bottom plate supports FBL system reducing frame flex and vibration.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 180 CFX.
- Precision and higher tensile stretch increase parts durability.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180 CFX part.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Anodize
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Weight : 4.1g
1 x 180CFX - Ultra Bottom Plate - Black
10 x Hex Cup Screw M1.6x4 - Hex Socket 1.5