Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard 180CFX Bearing Blocks using 7075 aluminum alloy. After simulation we test sample and we proud to offer a strong and durable alternative to the standard black, giving also the multicolor option.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We work tirelessly to optimize our designs and perform design simulation and flight-testing to achieve the desired benefits with a final weight and design specification without compromise. We are pilots, and we demand upgrades that truly deliver increased performance with the lightest weight possible.
For those who push the limits and fly beyond them, this Bearing Block was designed to be easy serviceable by the customer. Radial Bearing dimension used are like standard but improved per quality material and precision (ABEC 5 – Made in Japan)
Attention to detail and design combined with material strength, durability, precise CNC tolerances, fit and finish and most important lightweight all contribute to the added precision and the ability for the customer to rebuild, which ensures the best possible performance flight after flight for the 180CFX.
- Redesigned shape to increase strength were really need
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Specifically design for advanced 3D pilot and intense 3d fly
- High quality ABEC5 SST radial bearing for maximum precision and durability
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX part
- Preassembled with bonded and lubricated bearing.
- Bearing Block Material: Alu. 7075
- Bearing material: SST – ABEC5 Precision Class - Japain
- Assembly weight (set including hardware): 5.25g
1 x 180CFX Upper Bearing Block – Black Color - Per assembled with Hardware per need.
1 x 180CFX Lower Bearing Block – Black Color - Per assembled with Hardware per need.