--> Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX plastic tail Bell Crank Lever, using aluminum alloy.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function. Weight is of course critical. In particular, helicopter tail components are important were small weight differences can make a huge difference to final flight performance.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we expect top performance from our upgrades.
We have improved the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances impossible using mould plastic.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX Tail Bell Crank Lever.
- Increase tail response thanks precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
- Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Clear anodized
- Linkage Ball and Pin Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Weight: 1.3g
1 x 180CFX Tail Bell Crank Lever - Silver - preassembly
LX1424 - 180CFX - Lynx Tail Bell Crank Lever Service Bag