Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180 X counter shaft, using aluminum alloy and carbon steel.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
After many flights and simulation, we decided to use this last design to have a strong, precise counter shaft with a superior wear and crash resistance.
The details and design of this new counter shaft add top performance of your helicopter.
Strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight design.
Almost unbelievable, but this counter shaft weighs just 1.65g, 0.35g heavier than the original one, with a huge increase in wear resistance and strength.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX parts.
- Optimized design to assure wear and crash resistance.
- Optimized Bevel Gear shaft lock position to reduce vertical play.
- Counter Gear material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- Counter Shaft material: Hardened Carbon Steel HRC 45/50
- Assembly weight: 1.65g
- 1 x 180CFX – Counter Shaft – Preassembled ready to use