--> Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX head system introducing Direct Flight Control System (DFC).
Thanks a unique, innovative and simple design, we created the ultimate DFC head system for your 180CFX.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the best fly control and superior resistance in case of crash.
Special rigid and adjustable plastic rods connect swash plate and main grips directly; the same rod assures a precise anti-rotation function.
Thanks those combined DFC rod functions fly input as the FBL unit correction move will be transmit much quickly, without any delay to main grip / main blade increasing fly precision for the ultimate 3D fly.
Our 180CFX DFC system design is based on lightweight, simplicity and efficiently to achieve the best fly enjoyment with the less number of parts.
Lynx 130X DFC Head Set comes fully pre-assembled with Lynx hardened spindle shaft and with a set of Lynx ultra-dampeners that will emphasize the rigid head behavior typical on DFC head system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX parts.
- DFC System on your 180CFX
- Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise fly control
- Super precise on fly and super strong in case of crash.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based with SST thread rod
- Bearing material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Fully Assembly weight: 10.95 g
- 1 x 180CFX DFC Center Hub - Red
- 2 x LX1438 - 180CFX - Ultra Main Grip Set - Red
- 1 x LX1384 - 180CFX - Carbon Steel Spindle shaft with Ultra Dampeners
All parts comes preassembly ready to for final assembly.
All parts come preassembled with lock thread per need. Please download PDF user manual here.
We recommend a quick check before the final installation. After install recheck swash plate position and zero pitch per standard 180CFX set up manual. Eventually operate on the DFC rods to get perfect blades tracking and zero pitch position.
DFC Lynx head system increase the reactivity of your 180CFX, if used with standard FBL gyro gains setting, wobbling is quite normal, FBL cyclic gyro gain need adjusted per need.
We suggest starting with FBL Gyro setting value P.I.D setting as 50-50-75 and increase per need.
Use advance 180CFX FBL set up menu to know how to change your cyclic gain.
For more information or support need contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.