- DJI Phantom 3 Part54 HDMI Output Module (Pro/Adv)
The HDMI Output Module allows your Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4 remote controller to output to an HDMI device, such as a screen or goggles.
This module allows for HDMI output from the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4 remote controller, similar to that of the HDMI output on the Inspire 1.
- Live video feed, iOSD and the aircraft’s battery levels can be exported via the HDMI Output Module.
- You can also choose to switch off the data display in the DJI GO app.
- This module is mounted on the back of the remote controller of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4.
- It includes a Mini-HDMI output port, Micro-USB port, USB port and a CAN expansion port.