|The Hyper 280 3D is designed for all out 3D fun! With it's simple, light weight design the Hyper 3D is easy to assemble, easy to repair, and has performance to spare. The painted fiberglass canopy looks modern and provides great visibility in flight. Colored motor mounts and boom stickers aid greatly with orientation. Get ready to discover what quad flying is really about.|
- Width/length: 222mm
- Height: 77mm
- Diagonal M2M: 280mm
- Propeller Size: 5"
- Flight Time 3D: 3-4 min
- 3-4 Cell LiPo: 2250-1600 maH
- HYPER 280 Frame (CNC aluminum and CF)
- Strong CNC aluminum landing gear
- Custom Fusuno fiberglass airbrushed canopy
- High current Power distribution board
- Canomod Airbrush Fiberglass canopy
- Full Frame CNC And CF part
- Power Distribution Board.
- Power Wire And XT60 Connector.
- Any standard Transmitter/ Standard receiver(min 5-channel)/ Futaba s-bus/ PPM-SUM/ DSM2/ DSM-X satellite receiver
- Battery 3s(40C-65C)-4s, 2250 - 1600 mAh LiPo.( XT60 connector)
- Battery charger.
- Hyper 280 3D 1806-2300KV motors
- Hyper 3D high performance 12A ESC w/BEC
- Pre-Programmed NAZE32-ACRO flight controller
- ZealBlades 5" High performance propellers
HYPER 280 test fly at ROTOR LIVE 2015 by Lukas Dinger
HYPER 280 fly by Lukas Dinger