Following the success of of Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition, SAB has announced the new Goblin 570 Kyle Stacy Edition Main features:
Full carbon canopy and boom
HPS3 tri-bladed main rotor head - H0490-K
New CNC Delrin Main Gear - H0423-S
540mm SAB Blackline main blades 3BL540-3DS and 104mm tail blades BW5104
Kyle Stacy flying the Goblin 570 KSE
Kyle Stacy said about Goblin 570 KSE:
The Goblin 570 Kyle Stacy Edition is the perfect helicopter for either learning to fly or perfecting your 3D maneuvers. Being able to run on 6 cell battery or a 12 cell setup makes it one of the most versatile machines available.
The HPS 3 rotor head makes it an incridibly smooth, stable and agile machine, all while maintaining it's strong presence in the air. This is my absolute favourite helicopter to fly and i hope you love it as much as i do.
• Main rotor diameter: 1218 mm (with 540 mm tri-blades)
• FBL System
• Main blade length support: 540 to 575mm
• Tail rotor diameter: 278 mm
• Tail blade length: 104 mm
• Main shaft diameter: 10 mm
• Spindle shaft diameter: 8 mm
• Weight including electronics: about 2450 g (excluding batteries).