- Cleanflight & Baseflight supported. (SKYLINE32 is loaded with Baseflight-Configurator)
- Unique wire-to-board connectors, wiring easier!
- Thin and light design, reducing overall weight saving mounting space!
- Adapting high quality electronic components & high precision SMT.
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, heading hold mode, head-free mode,
- Support Quad-,Tri-,Hex- ,various multirotors.
- Flexible RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
- Micro-USB: Flashing firmware & adjusting parameter
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-Configuration.
Dimension: 30mm x 16 mm x 7.5 mm
Weight: 1.3 g (W/O wires)
1x Naze32 mini
2x RC breakout cable
Note: Compatible with NAZE32 firmware, including cleanflight, baseflight. Below are the links to the source codes:
Loaded with baseflight and Baseflight-Configurator GUI. This manual is a Baseflight Setup Tuning Guide.
If you are using Cleanflight firmware, please refer to the below link to download and install cleanflight Configurator:
Note: with firmware and configuration based on “MultiWii” software, the processor used is not Atmel AVR, and can not be compiled via Arduino or other AVR tools.
Below is some information about STM32 development: