- Use for KDS Chase 360.
- Easy to install
- 1x Airbrush fiberglass canopy
- 1x Airbrush fiberglass tail boom
- 1x Blades holder
- No grommets included
STEP 1 -REMOVE PARTS FROM YOUR CHASE 360:
- Tail boom supports.
- Tail bell crank and tail bell crank mount.
- Vertical fin mount.
- All tail rotor parts except tail case.
For best fit when installing the Fusuno tail boom we suggest you use a mini size tail servo in order to line up the tail pushrod guides to the right corner of the Fusuno boom as shown in figure 1.
STEP 2 – INSTALL THE FUSUNO TAIL BOOM
- Rotate the tail case 90O clockwise.
- Install the Fusuno tail boom by sliding it forward over the stock boom and tail case - see figure 2.
STEP 3 – RE-INSTALL THE TAIL ROTOR PARTS
- Remove two socket screws on both sides of the frame.
- Rotate the tail case 90Ocounterclockwise (back to the original position - see figure 3).
- Re-install the tail bell crank and tail bell crank mount, vertical fin mount and all tail rotor parts.
- Secure the Fusuno boom by tightening the socket screws through the slots.