SAB Goblin 500 Sport USA Edition - It's All About the Red, White & Blue!
Adding an all new frenzy to the wildly popular SAB Goblin 500 Sport, SAB cranks up the patriotic style with the Limited Edition Goblin 500 Sport USA Edition, adding an entirely new flair to a kit that continues to push the boundaries of performance & style.
With only (100) kits available worldwide, this USA Edition is a onetime run, providing dedicated serial numbers to these rare models. Furthermore, replacement canopies & tail booms will only be available to those that purchase this USA Edition, allowing this rare edition to remain a true limited run status.
Show your patriotism in style with the Goblin 500 Sport USA Edition, taking full advantage of the sexy layout of the Goblin 500 Sport design. This color scheme not only looks amazing, but will attract attention like no other, allowing your favorite heli and favorite flag to be coalesced in the passionate pursuit of aerobatic 3D flight.
Be sure to order your limited edition kits while supplies last! Once these (100) kits are sold, no further USA Edition kits be offered - your rare opportunity awaiting, dressed in red, white and beautiful blue!
1- New Swash Plate Set V2 - H0477-S
This new swash plate Set has a new design, which can pop out the main blade link rods in crash easier than the old version, which may save your servo (and its gears).
2- New CNC Delrin Main Gear - H0423-S
This new CNC delrin main gear is stronger and make your transmission smoother!
G507 - Gobin 500 Sport White/Red
|After the great success of Goblin 500, here the Goblin 500 Sport|
In additional other small details...
- The design totally changes to follow the family feeling with the Goblin 380.
- Ability to use medium and full-size servos
- 2 sets of Main blades
- 2 sets of Tail blades
- The structural plates are now made of a plastic material Zytel 70G33L. This change ensures a reduction of 48 grams in weight.
- Main gear CNC H0423 (aluminum/delrin) in the basic kit
- New Swashplate with high quality spherical bearing
- Landing gear with extra width
- Boom obtained with different technology, 25 grams less
An important update that changes the whole model!
- Main rotor diameter: 1136 mm
- Main blade length: 500mm
- Tail blade length: 80 mm
- Weight including electronics: 1880 g (excluding batteries).
- 18T motor pulley included
- Cyclic Servos: Mid and Standard size (36 and 40 mm)
- Tail Servo: Standards size 40mm
- Typical speed controller: 100A
- Maximum motor size: 52 mm diameter, 58 mm height
- Flight Battery: 6S 3300/4500 mAh; Battery compartment: 50x54x180mm
- 18T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
- 2 battery trays
- 500 mm main blades (2 sets)
- 80 mm tail blades (2 sets)
|The following motor pulleys are available:|
- 16T Pulley (P/N 0215-16-S) Ratio 10.33:1
- 17T Pulley (P/N H0215-17-S) Ratio 9.72:1
- 18T Pulley (P/N H0215-18-S) Ratio 9.18:1
- 19T Pulley (P/N H0215-19-S) Ratio 8.7:1
- 20T Pulley (P/N H0215-20-S) Ratio 8.26:1
- 21T Pulley (P/N H0215-21-S) Ratio 7.87:1
- 22T Pulley (P/N H0215-22-S) Ratio 7.51:1
- 23T Pulley (P/N H0215-23-S) Ratio 7.19:1
- 24T Pulley (P/N H0215-24-S) Ratio 6.91:1
All these motor pulleys are for a 6 mm motor shaft. Each pulley includes an adapter for 5 mm motor shafts.
- Simple and effective design
- Dampened tail system for increased vibration tolerance
- 100% full Carbon Boom (In White and Yellow color)
- Double main / tail blade in the kits
- Main plate and servo support in technopolymer Zytel
- Swashplate with commercil aspherical beraing
- All servo sizes compartible
- HM046. Carry Bag. Allows for safe transport and protects from minor bumps and scratches