The SkyZone TS58400 transmitter packs 400mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized video/audio transmitter! A must have for those looking to save on size and weight while still getting good performance.
The TS58400 is transmitting a full range of 32 channels and only weighs 18g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft, especially small models and 350 size multi-rotors such as Quanum Nova, DJI Phantom, QR X350 and more!
• Micro sized and light weight - perfect for use with small models
• 32 channels: Cover A, B, R bands and F bands
• Transmitter frequency: 5705-5945MHz with 400mW power output
• Transmitting distance > ~4000m (open area)
• Using a digital phase-locked loop circuit, Not TCR
• Push button channel changing
Modulate: Wideband FM Modulate
Video Format: NTSC/PAL
Frequency Control: Built-in PLL (Phase Locked Loop)
Operating Voltage: 7V~24V
Supply Current: 260mA
Dimension: 40mm x 23mm x 8mm
Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
TS58400 5.GHz 400mW 32CH A/V transmitter