- Integrated camera and 25mw transmitter
- Protective outer shell for extreme durability
- Water, shock and dust resistant
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Powered separately or through modeler's receiver
- Remote channel selection available when powered through receiver aux port
- Integrated power filter prevents motor and servo interference
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- HAM license required for U.S. operation
- Installs in seconds
Needed To Complete
- Open Port on Receiver or Y Harness
- 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor
- 3.9-6.0 Volt Power Source
The VA2510 is built for applications like FPV quad racers or surface vehicles where extra protection from shock and the elements is needed. Its camera and 25mw, 5.8GHz transmitter are housed in a protective shell that's barely bigger than a thimble. It can be powered separately or through the model's receiver. Powering it separately requires a 3.9-6.0 Volt Power Source
If powering the VA2510 through an auxiliary channel on your receiver, its integrated power filter will prevent interference from the model's motor and servos. You can also assign a transmitter switch or dial to whatever aux channel the camera is connected to and remotely change video frequencies.
The VA2510 is compatible with all 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets and can be installed in minutes.
A HAM license is required for to operate the VA2510 in the U.S.
† A HAM license is required for to operate the VA2510 in the U.S.
SpecificationsFrequency Band: 5.8GHz Modulation: Analog NTSCInput power: 3.9v - 6.0vSignal output: 25mw