The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Mini Flight Controller (SPRacingF3Mini) was designed to give awesome flight performance in a tiny race-ready package. It has the latest sensors, race timing and logging technology in a flexible form factor and also features a built-in voltage regulator (BEC). Includes built in Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass & Barometer Sensors; Transponder LEDs and Code; MicroSD card socket and pin headers.
The SPRacingF3Mini has some awesome world-first flight-controller features that makes it the board of choice for any new multi-rotor or fixed-wing build!
Jaw-Dropping Flight Performance
- The SPRacingF3Mini uses advanced processor, sensor and software technologies to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails. The SPRacingF3Mini flight-controller and the Cleanflight software enables the precision flying you need for fast FPV racing.
Built-in 5v regulator (BEC)
- The built-in 5V regulator makes wiring-up simpler and cheaper. Fixed-wing aircraft also become so easy: connect receiver, battery, 2 servos and an ESC and you're done!
- The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a MicroSD card socket for logging. Supports MicroSD/SDHC up to 32GB!
- The SPRacingF3Mini runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- The only mini board to feature two built-in buttons. Uses currently include receiver binding, configuration reset and bootloader entry, more uses planned!
- Each SPRacingF3Mini comes with a unique QR-CODE so you can download your personal transponder code.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Built in battery voltage monitoring, input for additional current monitoring.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- The SPRacingF3Mini features a copper-etched Cleanflight logo so you can show your support!
Race Timing Transponder
- The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a race transponder system for recording your lap times. Each board comes with a special transponder code to identify you at race events. Compatible with i-LAP receiver systems. Two LEDs for clockwise and anti-clockwise race tracks.
- The SPRacingF3Mini has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- The only full-featured mini-size board with USB socket which is not shared with serial ports. No more hassle configuring or flashing.
Tiny and extremely lightweight
- The SPRacingF3Mini has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes with detachable tabs for flexible mounting.The mini center section of the board measures 36x24mm.
Broad RC receiver Support
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM. No external inverters required (built-in), receiver powered via flight battery or USB for easy configuration.
- Output for multi-colored LED strips - great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying orientation and night flying.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
GPS Ready *
- With a full-set of sensors (Accelerometer, Gryoscope, Compass and Barometer) each SPRacingF3Mini is capable of GPS Navigation * Available in Cleanflight soon, New GPS features under active development.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards and to set the benchmark for a fully-featured STM32F3-based mini board.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, upto 32GB)
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass
- BMP280 barometer (Deluxe only)
- 5V regulator for powering recevier and small servos
- 2 Push Buttons
- 2 IR LEDs and unique code for race transponder
- MicroUSB socket
- Copper-etched Cleanflight and #RB logos
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for Direct Connection of 2-5S Battery (25V Max)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for UART3
- 1x 6pin though-holes for pin headers for UART1 and PPM (for standard SerialRX/SBus/PPM lead)
- 1x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for Telemetry/LED Strip
- 1x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for Buzzer output
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for RSSI and battery current monitoring
- 1x 3pin though-holes for JST-ZH socket for Spektrum Satellite receivers.
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for UART2
- 1x 4pin top mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 2x bottom mounted solder pads for sonar
- SPRacing F3 Mini Flight Controller
- Transponder LEDs and Code
- MicroSD card socket and pin headers.
CleanFlight Software Features
The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight and is configured using the Cleanflight Configurator. It has a stack of great features, such as these:
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings
- Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Failsafe system
- Altitude Hold Mode
- Heading Hold Mode
- In-flight tuning
- Customizable LED colors
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)