- 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 200mW (+/- 1dB) of clean output power.
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
Note: Many similar products on the market do not support stereo audio, nor provide enough 5V regulated power to drive a Flight Camera.