NEVER SO FAST
Nitro helicopters enter a new dimension with the Goblin.
High center of gravity with an optimized 650 mm blades rotor give the helicopter extreme agility and amazing performance, which is incredible for a nitro machine!
In addition to the flight characteristics, we have paid special attention to making all maintenance work quick and easy. The SAB modular concept allows you to remove the engine unit and the tank in just a few minutes.
- Main rotor diameter: 1468 mm with 650 mm size blades
- Tail rotor diameter: 285 mm with 105 mm size tail blades
- Approximate weight RTF: 4700 grams
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm) : MKS HBL850, MKS HBL380, Xpert R1, Align BL800H, Futaba BLS273SV, Align BL700H, Align DS820M, KST X20 2208, BK DS7001HV, BK DS7002HV, Xpert SI-4401-HV, BK BLS-8001HV, BK BLS-8002HV, Savox SB-2284SG
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm) : XPert R1, Xpert R2T, XPert SM-3302T, XPert SI-2002T, MKS-HBL980, MKS-HBL880, MKS-HBL990, Align BL850H, Align BL750H, BK BLS-8005HV, BK DS-7006HV, KST X 20 1035, KST DS525MG, Torq BL9288, RJX FS0251T
- Tank capacity: 650 cc
- Main rotor Ratio: 7.64
- Typical power setup: 90 / 120 Glow engine : YS96 SRX, YS120 SRX, OS105HZ, OS105 HZ-R
- Flight Battery: 2S 1600/3000 mAh : Pulse 2S2250-15C, Pulse 2S-3600-15C
- 650 mm ThunderBolt main blades
- 105 mm ThunderBolt tail blades
The center of gravity is one of the most essential items to a nitro model. We made it a priority to have a high and neutral center of gravity. The fuel tank is located in the center of the main shaft so that as the fuel level changes, the center of gravity remains the same.
The engine and all of its components are in one modular design. With 4 bolts, you can easily remove and install the entire engine assembly from the model.
Starting assembly, clutch stack, fan and motor pulley are installed on one shaft that is directly mounted onto the engine itself. This assures that everything with the engine is perfectly aligned for smooth transmission.
- Main gear CNC H0405 (aluminum/delrin)
- Black Matte Components, Swashplate with high quality spherical bearing
- THUNDERBOLT blades in the Kit
- Boom obtained with different technology, 80 grams less than old G630 solution. Black Matte tail parts.
- Full carbon Canopy, New Quick Canopy release
- Serial Number engraved on the main plate
- Different Ratio available [ 8.24 ( 28T ), 7.92( 27T ) or 8.23 ( 26T )]
- HA054. ONE-WAY STARTER ROD. Ø25 mm starter connection, 6mm hex tip.
- H0726-S. SHAFT CLAIM. Used to lock the crankshaft during clutch assembly.
- CK703-S. STRETCH KIT TO 700 SIZE. Included: Boom, Tail Belt, Carbon Rod.Additionally required: Main Blades, Tail Blades 115mm,26T engine pulley.
- H0718-S. FUEL LINE VALVE. It make easy the release of the pressure at the end of light and easy the ‑ling of the fuel.
- H0686T-S. ALUMINUM TANK SUPPORT. Very thin, allowing for better visibility of the tank.
- H0707-S. GOBLIN SWASHPLATE LEVELER. Helps you setup a perfectly level swashplate.
- HM060. CARRY BAG 700 SIZE. Allows for safe transport and protects from minor bumps and scratches.
- H0675BL-27-S. Engine Pulley 27T. Allows to reduce head speed for any pilots want to fly lower head speed
- Available also 26T (H0675BL-26-S)