The FrSky Redundancy Bus is a unique switchboard module that can operate 2 receivers and 2 batteries to provide you with total peace of mind when flying your model. You can also run your servos from the switchboard with complete protection from high voltage overload.
The Redundancy Bus also supports Smart Port telemetry for your Taranis and will provide telemetry feedback for voltage, current, capacity and overload indication.
• Provides overload protection on every channel
• Connect up to 2 receivers with SBUS
• Dual battery input (4 - 8.4v)
• 50Hz mode if servo outputs (10ms period) of equal to the input of the SBUS cycle
• Integrated S.Port telemetry provides voltage, current, capacity and overload indications
• Easy to use settings with switching servo outputs
• Firmware updates by user
• Suitable for use with high voltage servos
• Compact size for easy installation
Dimensions: 77 x 43 x 22mm
Operating Temperature Range: -20 up to +75
Input Voltage: 4 - 8.4v: 1-2s LiPo, 4-6s NiMH