TrampHV International Version.
The most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter available today. Only 4 grams, and a slender 31 x 20mm, the TrampHV is also the smallest direct LiPo-powered vTx in the business.
Supporting touch-free 'TNR' wands, for low inter-heat times, and full Tx configuration with a bright OLED display.
From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, comes the Tramp HV, the most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter in the business.
- Smallest direct LiPo powered vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 600mW+ linear power control
- All 40 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
- Retail regional locking without opening package
Full details available on the IRC website here: