The Goblin 380 provides incredible performance, reliability and simplicity with the unique and innovative Goblin look you are accustomed to!
- Main rotor diameter: 856 mm
- Main blade length: 380mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 196 mm
- Tail blade length: 70 mm
- Main shaft diameter: 8 mm
- Tail shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight including electronics: 1075 g (excluding batteries).
- 21T motor pulley (other motor pulleys available)
- BL 380 3D mm main blades
- 70 mm tail blades
- 2x Battery tray with straps and double tape
Suggest electronics (not include):
- Cyclic Servos: Micro size 23mm
- Tail Servo: Mini size 35 mm
- Typical speed controller:
- Maximum motor size: 41 mm diameter, 41 mm height
- Battery compartment: 44x44x130mm
- 6S 1500/2600 mAh. For perfect 3D flight 6S-1800 mAhThe following motor pulleys are available:
- H0501-19-S - 19T Pinion = ratio 6.3:1
- H0501-20-S - 20T Pinion = ratio 6:1
- H0501-21-S - 21T Pinion = ratio 5.7:1
- H0501-22-S - 22T Pinion = ratio 5.5:1
- H0501-23-S - 23T Pinion = ratio 5.2:1
- H0501-24-S - 24T Pinion = ratio 5:1wing motor pulleys are available:
All these motor pulleys are for a 6 mm motor shaft. Each pulley includes an adapter for 5 mm motor shafts.
Goblin Concept design.
Single stage transmission;
Heat tolerant primary drive belt;
Motor Belt Gates GT3 9 mm.
HPS (High Precision Head System);
8mm high strength steel main shaft;
5mm high strength steel spindle shaft;
New head with 2-piece blade grip preserves grips in the event of a crash.
Direct and geometrically correct servo placement;
Mini size cyclic servos.
Quick release battery tray system
Big battery compartment;
Wide selection of batteries with different capacities 6S 1500/2600 mAh.
Mini size tail servo.
Aluminum Motor mount.
Plenty of room for electronic components.
Very clean Cabling.
Dampened tail system for increased vibration tolerance;
Aluminum tail case for increased stiffness.
5mm high strength Tail shaft
Carbon fiber tail push rod hidden inside the boom for an aesthetically pleasing, unique design.