The Zap 210 X project it begins as pursuing a result on bring in an Air-frame made for the highest level FPV racing, with the low profile, designed from the ground up which have excellent drag co-efficiency, greatly increase handling and acceleration.
Well-thought layout is compatible with the latest generation of FPV racing equipment's on the market. The X Air Frame comes with all precise and lightweight 7075 Aluminum Hardware with possibility to install the battery upper or lower frame to optimize your CG feeling need. Everything has been developed with a progress as a competitor pilot in mind...
Outstanding weight size ratio with 4 mm High Compressed Main Frame and 2.5 mm Upper Frame, the Zap 210 X Frame weight only 90g.
It also provides the most effective way of system for camera setting, adjustment Carbon Aluminum Camera Plate Mount, support 0 to 45 degree up tilted camera mount, compatible with Fat Shark 600-TVL FPV. Tuned CMOS Camera such as Run-Cam, Sony HS-1185 CCD 700-TVL FPV Camera Plastic Case and many more ...
Bottom Main Frame is composed by 2 V shaped parts that are solid connect together with two extra 2.5mm Carbon Plate in Sandwich design.
Carbon Fiber 10 degree angled front top platform supports to carry HD camera (such as the Go-Pro 4, Run-Cam Action Cam, or Go-Pro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included).
While we are experiencing the fun of the high speed crossing of the Zap 210 X , we could not avoid all kinds of crash . We have been heavily testing this design to make sure that what we release really stands up to the hard hits.
The frame is designed to be the perfect mix of strength and freestyle performance racer, be more agile when doing the 3D rolling.
- X Design: Ultra-Light, low CG, ultra-rigid, crash durable, stable and agile..
- Pure High Density 100% Carbon Fiber Plate 4 mm thickness: best compromise weight stiffening and resistance.
- CNC Ultra-Stiff Hardware Frame Connection 7075 Red Color Anodized.
- XT60 Aluminum CNC clamp system, with dual (front or back) predisposition holes for easy and convenient personalization use.
- Almost universal FPV Camera Mount: Tilted Angled 0 / 45 deg, front back 10 mm adjustment, tuned CMOS Camera such as Run-Cam, Sony HS-1185 CCD 700-TVL FPV Camera Plastic Case and many more ...
- Carbon Fiber 10 degree angled front top platform supports to carry HD camera (such as the Go-Pro 4, Run-Cam Action Cam, or Go-Pro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Possibility to install Battery upper or lower Frame for the best personal CG feeling.
- 5035 Lynx Propeller Set
- Detailed and friendly Step by Step User Manual
- All Spare Parts availability
- Frame Spacer and Support material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- Frame Plate material: Pure High Density 100% Carbon Fiber Plate 4 mm thickness
- Top TX HD Support material: Pure High Density 100% Carbon Fiber Plate 2.5 mm thickness
- Screw material: Carbon steel 12.9 Class
1 x Zap 210 X Design Frame (assembly need)
Check Extra Pictures or User Manual for detailed parts list.