Furious FPV Acrowhoop V2 - Take It To the Outer Limits.
Pushing the outer limits and beyond, Furious FPV leaves nothing unchanged in the FPV world, and when it comes to aircraft like the Inductrix, we have developed the all new Acrowhoop, allowing full aerobatic & race mode flight. Are you ready?
Introducing the very 1st F3 chip on the market in a package this compact, the Furious Acrowhoop has been designed for cutting edge FPV insanity, offering pilots the ability to push like crazy with this palm sized machine. Further this with FrSky compatible micro Rx, the Acrowhoop is nothing short of miraculous in the world of micro FPV.
With the F3 chip and MPU6000, the Acrowhoop is ready for acro & race mode via BetaFlight, offering pilots the ability to dial in what defines the way they want to fly. With the Acrowhoop, ultimate levels of FPV madness await in a feature packed layout that leaves nothing left to desire.
For fans of micro quads like the Inductrix, take your flight to an entire new world with the Acrowhoop - the pinnacle of FPV insanity via Furious FPV.
Note: This product is only compatible with Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 transmitters
How to bind FPV Acrowhoop V2 to Spektrum transmitters:
1. Connect USB to PC. Open BetaFlight Configuration and click on Connect button.
2. Click on CLI tab and type: set spektrum_sat_bind = 9
3. Press Enter and type: Save. Press Enter. Acrowhoop will save you configuration and auto reset.
4. Unplug and Plug the USB back to PC. You will see orange led from RX blinking, which mean it is ready to bind to your Spektrum transmitters.
5. Bind your Spektrum radio by Press Bind button and turn on your radio at the same time. After it bind, the LED on the RX will turn solid orange. Now you can go back to Betaflight and check the signal on the radio.
- Specifically Designed for the Inductrix
- Acro Mode & Race Mode Ready
- Industry 1st F3 Chip w/ MPU6000 at center.
- New USB on top for easy access
- All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum
- Ultra lightening 0.1s telemetry rate
- Built In Compatible Spektrum Diversity Receiver - Compatible with Spektrum DSMX : DX6, DX6E, DX7, DX8, DX9, DX9E
- SBUS with 8 channels, RSSI on channel 9
- Full telemetry
- LED support
- Betaflight support
- Light weight : 3.4g