The kit has been under development for 3 years working out the details of hover, conversion, and airplane flight and was released in autumn 2010.
- Licensed by Bell/Boeing
- 35 inches (spinner to spinner)
- Model is easy to fly as a helicopter or an airplane (if videos dont open, please check YOUTUBE )
- Model easily converts in and out of airplane mode with no bad tendencies
- Collective and cyclic pitch for precise control indoors and out, even in high wind
- Electronic controller manages ship keeping it fully controllable for all conversion angles
- Pitch, Yaw and Roll remain inline with body through entire conversion
- 3 axis gyro stabilization
- Can be flown with 7 channel model helicopter transmitter
- Basic ship can be flown in a profile configuration to help with test flights and setup
- Easy to add body covers to complete the scale look after all setup is complete
- Precisely designed in CAD for reliability and maintainability
- Precise scale model of CV-22 Osprey
Also available in Snow Ghost paint scheme.
And in Coast Guard paint scheme.
Scale Flight Teaser
V-22 optional Wing stow (available in upgrade section
Airplane Mode Flight Video