- ESC programmable through Transmitter and LED program card (purchase separately)
- DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Rapider and smoother throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
- Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
- High-power BEC: High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak current of 8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V & 7.4V allows users to have more electronic devices or devices with higher power like servo, flight controller, and on-board light on their aircraft.
- Multiple Protections: Multiple protection features include start-up, over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and abnormal input voltage effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
Cont./Peak Current: 40A/60A
Input: 3-6S LiPo
Switch Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A
Input /output wire: 14AWG-100mm / 16AWB -75mm
Input connector: NO
Output connector: 3.5 Gold Connectors (Female)
Size (mm): 47x28x14
Weight (g): 44