Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard plastic Fireball Tail Grip, using aluminum alloy and steel.
Our tail grip are not just a replica of the standard plastic, but we use our experience and special design to optimize the weight and crash resistance. All those changes increase efficiency and reduce vibes.
Lynx Fireball Tail Grip are sized to reduce the servo load during fly, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
We use top quality Japan brand Radial and Thrust Bearing to assure the smooth move and the best tail efficiency.
That system was over tested and approved to assure smoothness and precision functions without vibes, even when fly at very high head speed.
We decided to use special tail blade spacer to optimize the blade clamping precision and reduce drastically non necessary extra material for the ultimate lightweight deign.
The details and design of these tail grips add top performance in your Fireball tail system.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, we expect from our upgrade a better performance.
- Direct replacement for the standard Fireball tail parts.
- Increase tail response and reduce vibration.
- Preassembled with lock thread and greased bearing.
- SST linkage balls to assure durability and wear resistance
- Special weight-design to reduce servo load during fly maneuvers, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
- Designed and tested with very high head speed, (over 6000 rpm).
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Tail Grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Black anodized finish.
- Bearing Material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5 – Japan Brand
- Linkage Ball Material: SST
- 1 Set Fireball – CNC Tail Grip - factory assembly – Red color.