The Oxy Helicopter project is a natural evolution for Lynx Helicopters. Experience gained over many years of producing high quality upgrades has placed us in a unique position to enter the helicopter market. Our upgrades have been passionately developed by a core team of engineers and designers, delivering several breakthrough products which improved performance, reliability and maintenance costs of many helicopters. We see the market for small helicopters growing. Flybarless systems have allowed flight characteristics to mimic much larger models, and small brushless motors really pump out the power! It is relatively easy to produce a new helicopter. But much more challenging to design one which can be easily repaired and fly well again after a crash. Here at Oxy, were not only engineers and designers – we are pilots, and have a clear vision what both 3D pilots and sport pilots require in a helicopter!
The Oxy Helicopter – the Lynx Division
Using the feedback gained from the upgrade market, our unique consolidated design and manufacturing practices, access to the best materials, a huge team of enthusiast supporters and test pilots from all over the world, as well as a powerful distributor network, Lynx Heli has decided to meet market demand for high performance helicopters by forming Oxy Helicopters. We will foster open collaboration with dealers and customers in the community to have the best designs possible.
Our Philosophy: Top Performance and Quality First!
There is a market emerging for high performance helicopters in the 180 to 350mm blade size. Customers don't want a whole package – they want to pick preferred components like FBL system, blades, motors, servos, ESC, etc. Oxy Helicopters will have top-class, explosive performance, fitting for the best 3D pilots in the world. They will also appeal to sport pilots looking for a high quality, versatile product which is simple to build, maintain and set-up, with clean lines and is crash tolerant. The Oxy Helicopter project is the synthesis of years of ideas. We keep our helicopters simple, robust, light, and of a distinctive style
The Oxy 2 210 Factory Edition
Oxy 2 210 FE is the Oxy 2 Evolution. It is a 210 mm blade electric heli, with belt driven tail rotor, suitable for sub micro or glider servos. It is designed to handle high rpms (up to 6000), and he come with Zeal CF 210 mm Main Blade.
Oxy 2 210 Factory is the "Upgraded" Oxy 2, exotic upgrade assure the best performance and made the Oxy 2 an icon on the Mini Heli Sectors.
Oxy 2 is not a toy! We spend over two years testing and designing different options to achieve the goal of a Mini Heli that can be the best partner for Novis but in particular for Top Pilot, that will enjoy the best performance without any compromise and fly as they bigger and pro-machine is a small yard or indoor.
Oxy 2 210 Factory Edition isn't scared of anything, lightweight with amazing Tail performance will made you thrust that is possible enjoy the 3D fly in just Mini package.
• Heli designed for intense (insane) 3D performance:
- Ultra rigid frame with low screw count, super easy to assembly and service.
- Double main shaft supports with innovative adjustable servo size options.
- Quality CNC and Injection Molded Plastics
- Lightweight, Big Canopy Volume for high visibility. High-end airbrush canopy from Canomod
- Innovative Lynx-Oxy Cyclic Servo Diagram that keep all three servos always visible and easy serviceable.
- Innovative Landing Gear System with Left and Right ultra-fast releasing Skids.
• Main rotor
- Semi rigid DFC head system for precise performance and optional parts for easy FBL head system conversion. Innovative Lynx-Oxy Semi rigid Dampening System.
- Double Radial Bearing and Thrust bearings on Main Grip.
- Belt drive tail (low parts count and low crash cost)
- Innovative delta box tail boom with no requirement for boom supports
- Tail optimized to minimize vibration and servo load at high tail speed
- CNC tail pulley with a precision pulley system
- Rigid carbon fiber 2mm diameter tail push rod for the increased tail control
Electronics & Power system
- Battery tray fits a variety of battery packs 3s -4s (800 to 1350 mAh) , Max Dimension: Length 72mm - High 25mm - With 35mm – 115gr.
- ESC support suitable for 25 to 33A ESC – suggested: CC Talon 25 – HW 30.
- Motor Options: EOX Lynx 1611 – 5500 KV or EOX Lynx 1911 – 3600 KV or similar motor with 2 or 2.5mm motor shaft. Suggest KV form 3600 to 5500 in function your battery set up. Max Motor Dimension: Outer Diameter 26mm – Length 24mm (Example: EOX 1911 - 3600Kv or BL250MX – 3600Kv)
- Hardened Steel Pinion included in the kit: 11T 2mm Shaft (Oxy Lynx also offer all optional pinions; click here for Pinion Options).
- Suitable for Sub Micro or Glider Cyclic and tail servos.
- Note: Other Servo can fit, for fully compatibility servo check User Manual Servo Size
- Smart and clean electronic wiring set up.
- Smart and protected FBL unit position – suggested FBL MSH U-Brain or MINI Brain – U-Ikon or MINI Ikon – Mikado Neo - Spartan Pico or Nano – Micro Beast.
- Length: 435mm Height: 138mm Width: 70mm
- Main rotor blade length: 210 mm Carbon Fiber – Zeal Orange
- Tail blade length: 38mm and 41mm in std kit for different tail authority need – Orange Color
- Slant main gear: 110T 0.4 Mod
- Wide head speed range: 3500 for sport flying up to 6000 for insane 3D
- Tail gear ratio 3.437 (16T pulley) , optional Tail Shaft Pulley 15T for low Head Speed set up
- Approximate RTF weight: 350g with 3s 800mAh battery– suitable for 3 minutes of intense 3D at 5500rpm
OXY2 210 – FACTORY EDITION KIT CONTENTS:
1 x Oxy 2 210 Kit with DFC Head System.
1 x Oxy 2 Canomod Canopy – Multi Color Schema
1 x set Zeal Carbon Plastic Main Blade 210 mm – Orange color
1 x set OXY Plastic Tail Blade 38mm, Orange
1 x set OXY Plastic Tail Blade 41mm, Orange
1 x set Colored Tail Fin Sticker (Yellow – White – Orange)
1 x Swash Plate / Tail Pitch Slider Lever Tools with Zero Pitch function
1 x Pitch Tool Set
1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number in www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win 200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com