A Cutting-Edge Partnership
In the world of the First-Person View experience, ImmersionRC has lead the way with technology that's easy to integrate with model aircraft. Combined with the great aircraft offered by Horizon Hobby brands, FPV is rising in popularity exponentially. The Blade® Vortex 230 Mojo BNF® Basic is another example of how a great partnership can showcase cutting edge technology to the RC community. Not only is the Vortex 230 Mojo BNF Basic the latest in mini-quad racing performance and convenience, it's an adventure as close to climbing into the cockpit as it gets.
ImmersionRC introduced the original Vortex ARF when the FPV racing phenomena began. Now race seasoned experts across the globe have weighed in on how their power-packed little quad could be improved. Light, strong and powerful, the Blade Vortex 230 Mojo BNF Basic is the next-level ImmersionRC racer with the added benefits of Bind-N-Fly® so you can FPV race like a pro, right out of the box.
Needed to Complete
- A full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- 5.8GHz compatible FPV headset and/or FPV monitor
- 3S-4S 1350mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- Suitable Li-Po battery charger
What's in the box?
- (1) Vortex 230 Mojo BNF Basic FPV Drone
- (1) Spektrum 4648 Quad Race Serial Receiver
- (1) 5.8GHz Video Transmitter
- (1) Mini PDB
- (4) 2206 2300Kv Motor
- (1) F3 Fusion 32-bit Flight Control System with BetaFlight
- (1) 30A ESC with Rotor Sense and DSHOT-600
- (1) User Manual
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Recommended Battery:||3S–4S 1350mAh Li-Po (Sold Separately)|