Designed for maximum 3D punishment, Oxy heli debuts the brand new Oxy 4 helicopter kit - the ultimate 450 sized machine, built upon an evolution of performance and domination via the entire Oxy Heli line.
Specified with 325mm blades with an ultra low parts count design, the Oxy 4 is ultra flexible, with the ability to be easily stretched up to 360mm main rotor blades, if you so desire. Coalesce a low disc loading with an ultra wide 2800 - 4500 main rotor r.p.m., the Oxy 4 screams performance and flexibility with massive levels of agility - ready & waiting to be unleashed above.
Featuring a DFC main rotor head, ovalized tail boom and a 6mm main shaft mated to a triple bearing block frame, the Oxy 4 was built with absolute perfection in mind. This beast was designed for the best and relentlessly punished by true heli pilots with a singular goal of extracting the ultimate in 3D heli performance.
Ingrained in the Oxy Heli DNA is an unquenchable desire for maximum levels of perfection & performance. Simply put, every area of the Oxy 4 was developed & crafted for the ultimate in performance in this zero compromise design, with the end result being the very best 450 sized heli on planet earth today.
- Low Disc Loading for Light Cyclic & Collective Feel
- Ovalized Boom for Maximum Rigidity w/o Need of Boom Struts
- Ultra Low Parts Count for Maximum Simplicity & Reduced Crash Costs
- DFC High Precision Main Rotor Design
- Robust Belt Drive Tail for Ultimate Efficiency & Strength
- One Way Driven Tail for Over Speeds & Autos
- Ultra Rigid Carbon / Aluminum Matte Black Main Frame
- Triple Bearing Block for Maximum Frame Stiffness
- Optimized Tail Rotor Efficiency Specified via Oxy Heli with Oversized Pulley
- Ultra Wide 2800 - 4500 r.p.m. Main Rotor Speeds
- Incredible Flexibility with 325mm - 360mm Main Rotor Blades
- Innovative "Jesus Bolt" System for Rapid Rebuilds & Repairs
- Super Rigid 6mm Main Shaft Design
- Aggressive "Muscle" Style Aerodynamic Canopy
Main Rotor Size Range: 325mm Included (360mm Optional)