Kakute F7 Features
· Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
· Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
· Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
· High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
· Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
· 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
· Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
· Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
· Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
· Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
· Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
· Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Kakute F7 Specifications
· MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
· IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
· Barometer: BMP280
· Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
· USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
· 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
· All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
· Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
· TF card for Blackbox logging
· Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
· Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
· Weight: 9g