Viper Jet 140 - Step Up to the Sound of Speed.
Ultimate speed awaits with the Viper Jet 140 kit, offering EDF power & speed or pure turbine insanity. No matter the choice, mach speed awaits you with this gorgeous high quality jet that is destined to blister the skies above.
Designed for incredible performance and massive levels of speed, the Viper Jet 140 is constructed of high quality full sandwich fiberglass components that are molded under vacuum pressure for maximum levels of rigidity and strength. Further this with full carbon wing & stabilizer tubes, the Viper Jet 140 is ready to take the G's in epic high speed aerobatic flight.
Optimized for high speed flight, the Viper Jet 140 can be equipped with the EDF power system of your choice, with 6S, 8S and 12S EDF units available for a wide range of power & capability. These EDF units provide incredible levels of performance and speed, with multiple battery options that can be selected for the EDF of your choice.
Ready to take the Viper Jet to the absolute limit? For the true jet enthusiast, the Viper Jet 140 can be equipped with the optional turbine conversion kit, allowing the Viper to be fitted with a 4Kg - 5Kg for the most insane levels of turbine performance. Add some Jet A to the mix, and endless verticals await, with a turbine roar that will thrill like nothing else in the skies above.
Offered in multiple high quality fully painted fuselages with gorgeous liveries that will stun from above, these high visibility schemes are the perfect finishing touch when it comes to the Viper Jet line, offering a beautifully finished aircraft that can be completed and ready for flight in short order.
Have the need for speed? Step up to the Viper Jet 140 and push your sonic limits to the max!
Instruction Manual: Click Here
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Ultra Rigid / High Strength Vacuum Molded Fiberglass Components
- Fully Painted Aircraft In Multiple High Quality Liveries
- Fully Functioning Flap System for Low Speed Flight
- Hinges, Horns & Servo Holders Already Mounted
- Ready To Receive HSD Landing Gear System with Integrated Nose Gear Servo Holder
- EDF or Turbine Power Choice
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.12 in.)
Length: 1250mm (49.21 in.)
Weight: 4Kg RTF (8.82 lbs.)
Turbine: 4Kg - 5Kg
EDF Battery Recommendations:
6S 90mm EDF: (1) 6S 22.2V 5000mAh - 5500mAh (PLU45-50006 / PLU65-50006 / PLU45-55006 / PLU65-55006)
8S 90mm EDF: (2) 4S 14.8V 4500mAh - 5000mAh (PLU35-45004)
12S 90mm EDF: (2) 6S 22.2V 4100mAh (PLU45-41006)
JP Hobby High Thrust 90mm 6S EDF (Available Soon)
JP Hobby High Thrust 90mm 8S EDF (Available Soon)
JP Hobby High Thrust 90mm 12S EDF (AC0011)
HSD Landing Gear Set with Brakes (HSDA90-P11)
Electron Retracts with Brakes (Available Soon)
Micro Servo Recommendations:
(8) TORQ CL0508 High Torque Coreless Servo (CL0508)
6S EDF Power: HobbyWing Platinum Pro V4 120A ESC
8S EDF Power: HobbyWing Platinum Pro V4 130A HV ESC
12S EDF Power: HobbyWing Platinum Pro V4 130A HV ESC
In the Box:
- Complete Aircraft Structure (Fully Painted)
- Assembly Hardware
- Thrust Tube (Electric Version)
- Carbon Tubes for Wings & Stabs
- Full Linkage Set
- Hinges, Horns & Servo Holders Pre-Mounted
Required for Flight:
(8)+ Channel Transmitter
(8) 22mm - 23mm Micro Servos (2 Elevator / 2 Flaps / 2 Ailerons / 1 Rudder / 1 Steering)
(1) 90mm EDF or (1) 4-5Kg Turbine
(1) 100A - 120A ESC for EDF Power System
(1) Landing Gear & Retract System
(1) 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 65C LiPo Battery for EDF Version
Optional Turbine Conversion Kit - AS012
- Exhaust Pipe (Sold Separately)
- Complete Fuel Tank (Sold Separately)
- Extra Wood Supports for Tank & Accessories (Sold Separately)