VMAR Picanto - The Perfect High Wing Trainer.
Excelling with a rock solid high wing design, the VMAR Picanto offers excellent stability and control, making this high wing trainer the perfect design for new pilots learning how to fly. Beyond beginner pilots, the Picanto rewards seasoned pilots with a fun and sporty flying style, with enjoyable sport flight characteristics to keep things interesting. Beginner or advanced, the Picanto fills the gaps nicely, providing big sky thrills with gentle flight characteristics to keep things in trim.
Ultra easy to assemble with no glue required, the VMAR Picanto makes assembly a breeze, with a fully covered POLYCOTE ECS printed covering. Within just a few short hours, the Picanto can be fully assembled and ready for flight, allowing you to focus on the flights at hand versus tedious building & setup.
Utilizing a traditional flat bottom airfoil for stability and predictable stall performance, the Picanto offers confidence inspiring flight characteristics, making this plane a joy to fly, no matter what your experience may be. With an independent dual aileron setup, VMAR offers exceptional functionality & control of the Picanto, with full 4 channel control for basic aerobatic flight capability. And when landings get rough, the Picanto shrugs it off with a shock absorbing landing gear system, making approaches and landings a drama free affair.
Designed to be powered with electric or glow based options, the choice of power plant is yours to decide, making the Picanto an ultra flexible aircraft that can adapt to the needs at hand. Making things even easier is the two piece wing design, allowing ultra easy transport and storage.
Whether you're new to flight or a seasoned hand in search of amiable flight characteristics, the Picanto delivers in spades, offering rock solid stability coupled with excellent big sky aerobatic basics to get the blood flowing. Perfect for an array of pilots, the VMAR Picanto is an excellent bang for the buck airplane that is ultra easy to build, and massively fun to fly.
- All Balsa & Ply Construction
- Fully Covered in POLYCOTE ECS Covering
- Ultra Easy to Build with No Glue Required
- Excellent Low Speed / Stall Characteristics
- Predictable Flat Bottom Airfoil Design
- Dual Aileron Servo Layout for Excellent Control
- Two Piece Wing for Easy Transport & Storage
- Ultra Strong Aluminum Wing Tube
- Electric or Glow Power Ready
- Large 64.7" Wingspan
- Robust Shock Absorbing Landing Gear System
- Classic Tricycle Gear with Steerable Nose Wheel
- 4 Channel Setup Simplicty
- Ultra Low Cost Aircraft Design
Wing: 2 Piece Flat Bottom with Aluminum Wing Tube
Aileron Controls: Dual Servos
Covering: Pre-Applied POLYCOTE ECS
Motor Mount: Electric or Glow Ready
|Assembly Time:||2-3 Hours / No Glue Required|
|Wing Area:||674 Sq in (43.5 Dm2)|
|Weight:||5 lbs. - 6 lbs. (2.4Kg - 2.7Kg)|
|Engine:||.40 - .46 (6.5 - 7.5cc) 2 Cycle|
.48 - .70 (7.5 - 12cc) 4 Cycle
|Electric:||700W -1000W Brushless Motor|
|Electronic Control Speed (ESC):||70A - 90A|
|Radio:||4 Channels / 4 Servos required for Electric Power |
4 Channels / 5 servos required for Glow Power
|Battery:||4S 14.8V -5S 18.5V 4000mAh - 5000 mAh LiPo Battery|
(1) VMAR Picanto Kit
(1) Landing Gear System w/ Wheels
(1) Full Instruction Manual
Required for Flight:
(1) 4+ Channel Transmitter
(1) 4+ Channel Receiver
(4) Standard Servos (2 Ailerons, 1 Elevator & 1 Rudder)
(1) Brushless Motor / 700W - 1000W Power (Recommended: T-Motor AT2826)
(1) ESC / 70A - 90A (Recommended: HobbyWing Flyfun 80A V5)
(1) LiPo Battery / 4S 14.8V - 6S 22.2V 4000mAh - 5500mAh (Recommended: Pulse Ultra 4500mAh 35C 4S LiPo)
(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor (Recommended: APC 13x6.5E)
(1) Engine / .40 - .46 2 Stroke or .48 - .70 4 Stroke (Recommended 2 Stroke: O.S. 55AX / Recommended 4 Stroke: Saito FA-62B)
(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor
(1) Additional Standard Servo for Throttle
(1) Miscellaneous Glow Field Equipment
All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.