VMAR VStick 40 - Sport Performance Meets Ultra Simplicity.
Dressed in a vivid red "POLYCOTE ECS" covering, the VMAR VStick 40 is an exceptional "ARF" (Almost Ready to Fly) kit that offers exceptional value & performance in one amazing package. Constructed with a pre-covered, high quality balsa & play layup, the VStick 40 is an incredibly durable aircraft designed for beginner to intermediate pilots, offering exceptional sport capability with serious big sky thrills.
Stunning from every angle in Red Baron trim, the VStick 40 harkens back to the stick and rudder days of flight, utilizing a robust tricycle landing gear system that is designed to take hard landings without fail. Constructed of high quality materials, the VStick 40 is an easy kit to build, requiring 3 to 5 hours of assembly process, with the option of electric power or glow power options with an included fuel tank system.
Utilizing (4) standard servos for flight (5th servo bay available for glow power applications), the VStick 40 incorporates a (2) piece fully symmetrical wing system for ease of transport and storage, with a light weight, ultra robust aluminum wing tube that can handle aggressive sport style flying.
With (1) aileron servo per wing paired with generous control surfaces, the VStick 40 offers snappy levels of sport flying performance, with plenty of elevator pitch to keep things interesting. Full rudder control is available, which is also tied to front wheel nose steering, making taxiing on the runway easy and effortless.
Low in cost with excellent levels of performance, you will love the way the VMAR VStick flies, offering awesome levels of big sky thrills for beginner to advanced pilots, both young and old alike.
- Vivid Red "POLYCOTE ECS" Covering
- Pre-Covered with No Decal Application Necessary
- Constructed with High Quality Balsa & Ply Materials
- Robust Tricycle Landing Gear System
- Rapid ARF Assembly Process
- Two Piece Symmetrical Wing System for Ease of Transport & Storage
- Electric or Glow Ready with Included Fuel Tank
- Dual Aileron Servo Layout for Maximum Sport Style Flight Capability
- Full 4 Channel Control with Ailerons, Rudder & Elevator Control
- 5th Channel Servo Bay for Glow Options
- 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke Glow Capability
- No Glue Build with Bolt On Vertical and Horizontal Stabilizer System
Wing: (2) Piece Symettrical System w/ Aluminum Wing Tube
Aileron Controls: Dual Servos
Wheels: 65mm Solid Construction, Light Weight Main & Nose Wheels
Covering: POLYCOTE ECS "Enhanced Covering System" (Pre-Applied)
Motor Mount: Power Module Style - Electric or Glow Ready
Fuel Tank: 300cc
Assembly Time: 3 - 5 Hours
|Wing Area:||630 Sq Inches (4100mm2)|
|Length:||47 Sq Inches (1190mm)|
|Weight:||5 lbs. - 6 lbs. (2.2Kg - 2.4Kg)|
|Glow Engine Options:||2 Stroke: .46 - .55 |
4 stroke: .48 - .70
|Electric Power:||800W - 1200W / 600kV|
(1) VMAR VStick 40 ARF Kit(1) Red Plastic Spinner(1) Fuel Tank System(1) Landing Gear System w/ Wheels(1) Full Instruction ManualRequired for Flight:(1) 4+ / 5+ Channel Transmitter(1) 4+ / 5+ Channel Receiver(4) Standard Servos (2 Ailerons, 1 Elevator & 1 Rudder)Electric Power:(1) Brushless Motor / 800W - 1200W Power (Recommended: T-Motor AT2826)(1) ESC / 70A - 80A (Recommended: HobbyWing Flyfun 80A ESC)(1) LiPo Battery / 4S 14.8V - 6S 22.2V 4000mAh - 5500mAh (Recommended: Pulse Ultra 4500mAh 35C 4S LiPo)(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor (Recommended: APC 12x6E)Glow Power:(1) Engine / .46 - .55 2 Stroke or .48 - .70 4 Stroke (Recommended 2 Stroke: O.S. 55AX / Recommended 4 Stroke: Saito FA-62B)(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor(1) Additional Standard Servo for Throttle(1) Miscellaneous Glow Field EquipmentWarranty Details:All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.