VMAR VStick 60 - Sport Performance Meets Ultra Simplicity.
Dressed in a vivid red "POLYCOTE ECS" covering, the VMAR VStick 60 is an exceptional "ARF" (Almost Ready to Fly) kit that offers exceptional value & performance in one amazing package. Constructed with a pre-covered, high quality balsa & play layup, the VStick 60 is an incredibly durable aircraft designed for intermediate pilots, offering exceptional sport capability with serious big sky thrills.
Stunning from every angle in Red Baron trim, the VStick 60 harkens back to the stick and rudder days of flight, utilizing a robust tricycle landing gear system that is designed to take hard landings without fail. Constructed of high quality materials, the VStick 60 is an easy kit to build, requiring 3 to 5 hours of assembly process, with the option of electric power or glow power options with an included fuel tank system.
Spanning a full 73" wingspan, the VStick 60 offers large scale performance with a fully symmetrical wing for excellent sport style aerobatic flight capability. Utilizing a (4) servo wing layout, the VStick 60 offers dual aileron controls with flaps for excellent low speed performance, making landings a literal breeze.
Ready for electric or glow power, the VStick 60 is ultra flexible, allowing you to choose the power system you prefer. Easy to fly and rugged in overall design, the VStick 60 offers huge bang for your buck when it comes to value and outright performance.
Low in cost with excellent levels of performance, you will love the way the VMAR VStick flies, offering awesome levels of big sky thrills for beginner to advanced pilots, both young and old alike.
- Vivid Red "POLYCOTE ECS" Covering
- Pre-Covered with No Decal Application Necessary
- Constructed with High Quality Balsa & Ply Materials
- Robust Tricycle Landing Gear System
- Flaps for Excellent Low Speed Flight & Landings
- Rapid ARF Assembly Process
- Two Piece Symmetrical Wing System for Ease of Transport & Storage
- Electric or Glow Ready with Included Fuel Tank
- Dual Aileron Servo Layout for Maximum Sport Style Flight Capability
- 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke Glow Capability
- No Glue Build with Bolt On Vertical and Horizontal Stabilizer System
- Rapid 3 - 5 Hour Build Time
Wing: (2) Piece Symettrical System w/ Aluminum Wing Tube
Aileron Controls: Dual Servos
Flaps: Dual Servos
Covering: POLYCOTE ECS "Enhanced Covering System" (Pre-Applied)
Motor Mount: Power Module Style - Electric or Glow Ready
Fuel Tank: 300cc
Assembly Time: 3 - 5 Hours
|Wing Area:||953 Sq Inches (61.5Dm2)|
|Length:||52" Inches (1320mm)|
|Weight:||8 lbs. - 10 lbs. (3.5Kg - 4.5Kg)|
|Glow Engine Options:||2 Stroke: .60 - 1.20|
4 stroke: .90 - 1.80
(1) VMAR VStick 60 ARF Kit(1) Fuel Tank System(1) Landing Gear System w/ Wheels(1) Full Instruction ManualRequired for Flight:(1) 7+ Channel Transmitter
(1) 7+ Channel Receiver
(6) Standard Servos (2 Ailerons, 2 Flaps, 1 Elevator & 1 Rudder)Electric Power:(1) Brushless Motor / 1200W+ Power (Recommended: T-Motor AT4120-7)
(1) ESC / 70A - 80A (Recommended: HobbyWing 120A 30201400)
(1) LiPo Battery / 4S 14.8V - 6S 22.2V 4000mAh - 5500mAh (Recommended: Pulse PLU45-55006)
(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor (Recommended: Falcon 16x7)Glow Power:(1) Engine / .60 - 1.20 Nitro 2 Cycle (Recommended: O.S. 75AX OSMG0575) / .90 - 1.80 4 Cycle (Recommended: Saito FA-125A SAIE125A)
(1) Propeller Matched to Selected Motor
(1) Additional Standard Servo for Throttle
(1) Miscellaneous Glow Field EquipmentWarranty Details:All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.