The DataPod is a feature rich and handy sized unit that unlocks the full programming potential of a parent Spartan product (gyro, governor, flybarless system). At home the DataPod can be connected to a computer allowing to update the firmware of the parent product. At the flying field it provides easy access to configuration parameters via its on-board display thus eliminating the need for a laptop computer.
- On-board graphical display and intuitive user interface provide easy access to configuration parameters at the flying field.
- USB connectivity for updating the firmware of the parent product.
- Small and lightweight, can be left on the helicopter during flights and removed at the end of the day.
- Expandable functionality to accommodate future Spartan products.
The DataPod works with the ds760 gyro, Quark gyro and future Spartan products. To make it easy for customers to identify compatible products we have created the "Works with DataPod" logo shown below.
Dimensions: 46.0 x 25.4 x 12.0mm (1.81 x 1.00 x 0.47 inch)
Weight: 11 grams without leads
Leads: 27cm long (10.6 inch)
Display: 128x32 pixel dot matrix
Computer connectivity: USB2.0 (backwards compatible with USB1.x)
Supported products: ds760, Quark and future Spartan products
Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
Current draw: <15mA
PC with Windows Vista or later. Intel based Apple Mac* with OSX 10.6.x or later.
One available USB port and customer supplied mini-B USB cable.
• Male-male servo patch cable
• Full duplex adapter cable
• Operating instructions on backing card